This place is amazing! I stayed here, somewhat on a whim, for 4 nights at the end of January, and left feeling that I had completely lucked out w/ my choice. The bungalows are simple, clean and open - everything you need and nothing you don't. The location is unbeatable, and the grounds open up to a beautiful and secluded beach that offers a spectacular sunset, which can be enjoyed from a hammock suspended between the palm trees. I found the staff to be an awesome group. Professional, welcoming and very friendly.... it would be difficult to spend any amount of time here and not feel both happy and relaxed. If you surf, definitely get out a couple days in with the staff! The food, as others mention, is reason enough to come here. It's a chalkboard menu and the plates are creative, cooked for a small group (only about 6 tables) and always fresh. I recommend opting for whatever the day's fresh fish. Will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.