We only had dinner here as we were staying at a resort next door. The food was fantastic! This is a tiny restaurant with only 4 or 5 tables. I have never seen shrimp so big! It had a very elegant but laid back vibe, and most of the guests seemed very relaxed and happy. The service was attentive, but the meal could drag on for a couple of hours if you want it to, as most of the guests were just soaking up the atmosphere with wine and extra courses. My god, they made a pineapple/apple/banana crumble for dessert that was phenomenal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa