We've just returned from Santa Teresa where we stayed for 3 nights at Milarepa. The location is outstanding, there are only 4 bungalows, and everything within this tiny hotel is easy to reach - the beach, the restaurant, the pool, and an easy walk to other hotels down the beach. There is a wonderful feeling of belonging that sets in immediately. The bungalows are very simple, with no a/c, but that fits right in with the casualness of Santa Teresa in general. And, our bungalow had an incredible ocean view, and the pounding surf lulled us to sleep every night. But, the main reason we were in Santa Teresa was for our son's wedding and Milarepa was our venue for the rehearsal dinner. We had 100 guests dining poolside and Milarepa's staff was terrific. It looked gorgeous. A memorable evening for all. We would go back there in a heartbeat. Gail Young, Mount Pleasant, SC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa