We didn't stay here for night, but came here every day (while we were in the area) for breakfast and some meals. Fabulous food! They have different items on the menu each day. I loved their beef wrap with sauce that they had the one day. The next day I was disappointed that they did not have it on the menu. The server found out and said that they would see if they had the ingredients. They ended up making it specially for us. While we were eating the one morning, someone came from the beach to say there was a whale close by. We all rushed to the beach to catch a glimpse of the whale's tail. Although we did not stay here for night, everything looked great and the prices are reasonable for this location. The location with the deserted beaches are what makes this place so very special. The sunsets alone are worth the trip to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa