The food at the restaurant was very good. BUT, our server was not with the program. She ignored us for the most part. We had to ask repeatedly for everything. I ordered a margarita. When it finally arrived it was the worst drink I have ever had. Seriously. One sip, no more. The lady never even asked if it was OK givien the fact it sat through the entire lunch. After she handed us our check, she then said oh, should have asked if you would like anything else! There was also a price for our meal in US dollars as well as colones. If we had paid in US dollars, it would have been a true rip off. Anyway, service horrible. Luck of the draw perhaps. The food was great though. The surroundings are also very beautiful and enjoyable. If only our server had been!
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.