My wife and I were looking for a really nice resort for a honeymoon in which we could catch up on some rest & relaxation; however, we wanted the option to venture out and explore what the area had to offer. Florblanca was the perfect balance between relaxing retreat and exciting excursions & adventure.
Starting with the service...Florblanca's service from the moment we arrived was wonderful. When we landed at the airport, we were welcomed by a sign with our name on it and driver ready to take us to the resort (and a cooler of drinks in the car, might I add). When we opened the door to our room, they had left us champagne & flowers throughout the villa. Also, The resort also has an phenomenal restaurant. We ate every meal at there. The staff was exceptional and by the end of the week, we felt like we were leaving friends...in fact, we hugged many staff members on the way out.
The resort...The place was unbelievable. With only 10 villas on the resort, we never had to worry about people crowding up by the pool, spa, hammocks, rocking chairs, etc. Each villa was surrounded by plants & vegetation making the places feel extremely private. Outdoor shower was awesome! All in all, the setting was one of the best things about the place.
To do... The first couple of days, we laid around the pool and read. Once we got the urge to venture out, there was so much to do. My wife and I went zip-lining, surfing, yoga classes, four wheeling, etc. The best thing about it...we didn't have to plan in advance. Florblanca has a concierge that set up everything for us. Typically, we would decide at breakfast what we wanted to do that day and then we would ask concierge to set it all up for us. They took care of the rest.
All in all...We felt like this place was an unbelievable get away for couples...I would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa