Thankfully the staff have improved and the manager Greg was on hand all the time (even cooking the to die for breakfast muffins). To be honest we stayed in some of the best hotels in Costa Rica and none of them compared to the quality and service we received at Flor Blanca it was quite simply in another league.
It was expensive but in this case very much worth it. The Staff were friendly helpful and seamed proud to work at such a great hotel. Nothing would stop me recommending this hotel, it is a dream. The food is the best we had in Costa Rica and possibly some of the best food we have ever tasted and we have eaten in some pretty great places.
Only negative I can add is that some of the garden villas suffer from background noise from the road, but it is minimal.
Overall a beautiful resort, in a beautiful setting that is extremely well managed so do not hesitate to make a visit, 3 nights at least, we only stayed 2 and wished we had spent 7!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa