On our honeymoon we were blown away by this hotel. We had been traveling Costa Rica for one week when we got to our last hotel, Florblanca. This place is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at by far. Only 10 very private villas in the whole place with a great restaurant/bar and beach just feet away. The room rate is high but worth it. Once you get there the food and drink prices are very reasonable which is a nice surprise. A $350 hotel in the US would try and stick it to you on food and drink but not this hotel. Food was unbelievable and staff was extremely polite. I cannot speak highly enough about this hotel. We will definitely go back some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa