Our honeymoon would not have been the same if we did not stay here. The place was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. I actually made friends with the bartender and he took me and another guest out fishing for the day with one of his friends. The lay out of this place feels secluded and private but it's not far from town and you can't be any closer to the beach.
The walks on the beach were great, just be careful that sand gets hot.
The little casitas make you feel like you are on your own but all you have to do is take a few steps for food, drink, pool, spa, etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa