Truly nothing short of amazing. Beautiful place, people and scenery. We were so fortunate to be able to experience Florblanca. It's reputation proceeded it, and if anything was understated. The restaurant (and particularily the staff) were amazing, the spa massages were epic and the Yoga instructor was world class. Patient, kind, talented and hilarious. The Yoga was a huge factor is how awesome each day was. We saw amazing flora, fauna and creatures each day from our villa and grounds. The beach is beautiful, the view is beautiful, and your a short walk from a great swimming/surfing beach. Pool side is also fantastic, with all sorts of thoughtful touches ( ice water, sunscreen, towel service etc.) A Truly a lovely holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa