Florblanca went above and beyond our expectations as they hosted a week of wedding festivities as well as our WEDDING! We could not be happier with the outcome of the trip as was our family and friends who traveled from all over the world to celebrate this special time with us.
We had our "Welcome" cocktail hour at Florblanca a few nights before the wedding and the Cody as well as her staff made sure everything was absolutely PEFECT! For starters they set up the event beautifully, complete with TIKI torches to really set the mood right. Cody even went so far as helping me find a local band to play during cocktail hour. She had great communication and we were able to set up the entire menu before hand and EVERYTHING Cody recommended was INCREDIBLE!
The week of our wedding Cody and the Florblanca staff made sure that all of our guests were well taken care of and made sure to accommodate all of our needs! Shannon even instructed my bridesmaids and me in a private yoga class, while the groomsmen were surfing in a "surf contest!"
WEDDING-My husband and I are just speechless over how perfectly everything went off, especially for planning in California and not traveling to Costa Rica until the week of the wedding! From the moment my husband and I picked Florblanca as our venue, Cody made everything so easy! She sent us a list of recommended wedding planners, photographers, and even met us in Newport Beach to discuss menu options! I can honestly say everyone she set us up with made our wedding so beyond beautiful and perfect.
FLORBLANCA- Cody set up the "getting ready" Villa to overlook the ceremony location, so as the day went on I was watching them set up for our wedding. My husband and I loved Florblanca so much that we stayed there for 3 days after the wedding before going on our honeymoon. The food is incredible and they offer a FANTASTIC complimentary breakfast at the Nektar restaurant each morning! Their pool and pool side service is also a must do! You can sit in the pool, sipping on a tasty cocktail and look right up and watch the monkeys in the trees, directly above you!!
We stayed at the Honeymoon house and it is a huge, beautifully decorated, and secluded villa! Each night while we were out, the staff would come in and light all the candles, and place flower petals on the extremely comfortable bed…not to mention they gave us a complimentary delicious bottle of champagne along with a fruit platter!
Our entire experience at Florblanca was absolutely perfect thanks to all the hard work of Cody and her staff. All of our guests were first timers to Costa Rica and they all loved their stay so much, they are all already planning their next trip Florblanca!
While most people experience stress planning their wedding, we experienced ease and excitement thanks to all the hard work of everyone at Florblanca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa