My wife and I were looking for a quiet and secluded luxury resort in Costa Rica for our ten year wedding anniversary and we found it in Florblanca. We were spoiled from the moment we arrived. Friendly staff took care of our every need for the duration of our stay. The weather cooperated, the wildlife was active and the beach was fantastic. The food was great, the drinks were better, the spa was relaxing and the hotel has aligned themselves with some fantastic excursion companies. Santa Teresa is well located for surfing, rain forest tours, bikes into town, horseback riding. We highly recommend the ATV excursion to the waterfall. Simply amazing. The open air suite was great, the hammock was a favourite and the bed was wonderfully comfortable. We have been recommending Florblanca to all of our friends who are thinking of Costa RIca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa