I didn't stay at Florblanca Resort, but enjoyed a tasty meal there. Also, I have visited many spas around the world and found the one at Florablanca to be one of the prettiest I have seen. I had a facial which was good. I didn't let the technician do the usual routine as I was pregnant at the time, but came out of my treatment relaxed. Also, it rained during my spa treatment and that sounded fantastic on the roof.
Hot tub in the spa area was fantastic. I enjoyed sticking my feet in it as I was not allowed in by doctor's order. Some places they are just luke warm. Florblanca's was hot! The next time I'm in the area, I won't hesitate to visit for another spa treatment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa