WOW, what an incredible resort. I would recommend this to anyone who appreciates the finer things in life. The staff at Florblanca was friendly and attentive, the rooms were spacious, private and exotic, the beach and location are gorgeous.
For surfers, there are fabulous waves only a 5 minute walk down the beach at Rocamar and Santa Teresa Beachbreak. If you don't surf, you can fill your time with yoga, pilates, running, napping, lounging, swimming, eating, massages, reading or just about anything else you can dream up.
My favorite things: breakfast was included ( a huge bonus after you've been out surfing) and the beds were the most comfy I can ever remember sleeping in.
If you're headed to Costa Rica and can afford Florblanca...go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa