The first night I arrived at FlorBlanca there was no one to check me in...except the sleepy security guard. That very first night someone broke into my villa at 5am and stole my surf board, while I was sleeping in the bedroom. They did gave me a night free, but only after I complained rather harshly. At $450 a night, that IS NOT SUPPOSED to happen. They never got back to me the whole 8 days about the break in. Crime has spun completely out of control in Santa Teresa. Also, the Dengue fever epidemic from mosquitos has become a nightmare. Its turned into a ghetto where criminals prey on tourists. The drought has caused a dust bowl on the town road which is giving local children asthma. The last morning a cat jumped on our breakfast table and ate my breakfast - and no one did a thing. No wonder why they are empty. The management doesn't care, they are just there for the surf. Don't go. Hawaii or Mexico is much safer and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa