This is our second trip to Florblanca which we enjoyed greatly. The only reason that I only gave it 4 stars is because the dinner was average at best. As my wife commented" not bad"
This is a beautiful place and the villas are beyond expectations. It is the only place that I take 4 showers a day just to take advantage of the experience.
The staff was very friendly and service was excellent.
We got the walk in rate which was a 25% discount that you can take advantage of in April.
All the rooms are great but you should pick one out based on how close you want to be to the pool and dining area.
Breakfast was included and that was beyond expectations.
We plan to go back next April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa