What a great little boutique resort. My girlfriend and I stayed for 3 nights and we were definitely not disappointed. Now, when they tell you this is the most expensive resort in the area - they weren't kidding. It was still a great stay. The hotel grounds were amazing. The pool and beach area are very nice. Plus, they have surfboards and boogie boards for you to use for free. I have to warn you to not swim just outside the resort as it's a great BEACH - but the water is very rocky. You just have to walk down, around the corner to a good swim area. I wasn't a huge fan of the "open-air" style of the rooms, but at the same time, it was like no place I've ever stayed in before. The bedrooms are closed off and air-conditioned so don't worry about that, though. It's definitely a place I would recommend more for couples than families, but it's a great place to stay regardless of who you're with.
Even if you don't stay at the resort, I still recommend going to their restaurant and spa. I loved all the food in the restaurant (especially after a week of eating Beans and Rice). I definitely recommend the Banana Bread French Toast for breakfast - Delicious! The spa was also amazing - we had a couples massage that just had us melting into the tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa