The moment we stepped into Florblanca was like a dream. Florblanca, meaning white flower coveted all over the enchanted wonderland as you enter. Exotic salamanders, monkeys, and little crabs welcome you home in this rainforest haven. We stayed in the honeymoon suite which was on the beach, just footsteps away from paradise. The honeymoon suite was covered with little pink petals and each night there were chocolate gems and candles lit when we returned from surfing and flower picking. Read and sketch on your own luxurious hammock (outdoor and indoor) and choose from many books in your downstairs powder room. Or, daydream on your private tundra upstairs with the monkeys and watch the waves watching you and your lover dance the moonlit night away.
Esteban and Cody were delightful catering to our needs whenever needed, welcoming us with ice tea and gave us a detailed tour of the restaurant and gorgeous spa when we arrived. They were so helpful and help made the week perfect. I actually left my top behind and Cody mailed it back to New York! Thank you Florblanca!
This would not have been possible if it weren't for my dear Rob. For the most romantic non-honeymoon honeymoon, incredible birthday surprise, most memorable 3rd date ever.
♥ HSH Florblanca ♥
Nami and Rob
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa