we came to the hostel for one week and decided to stay another week. moved on to Jaco and understood that we miss what we had in Santa Teresa so we came back until the end of the vacation.
Maximo and Asi (and Gingi who we met in the last week) who worked there lived according the saying "pura vide" and created very calm atmosphere. the place built in very social structure that make every bode feel comfortable to come and meet the other travelers but still you have private spots.
the population of travelers who comes to the hostel are mostly surfers and very high quality people. we met there people that we definitely call friends.
The beaches and the waves are amazing but of course I can tell whole pages about that!
two last things:
1. be carful in the beaches and don't bring things that expensive or important to you cus there are a lot (!!!) thief there. like in the whole south and central America.
2. if you don't know haw to surf- do(!) take a surf lesson from Maximo! he is great!
love you hostel seven!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear visitors, Welcome to Santa Teresa Costa Rica – HOSTEL SEVEN7 Casa Del GingiHostel 7 also known as "Gingi house" (Casa Del Gingi) is situated about 100 meters from the beach and is located in the center of the jungle the "heart" of Santa Teresa.We have privacy Cabins, including air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water, refrigerator private double or single bed, and more.. We also have a beautiful large House with shared rooms and some private space too, which includes a giant kitchen that has everything you need to make your holiday special time. In addition there is a common living room with sitting areas with satellite TV with all channels, PlayStation and full of comfortable sofas that you can relax whenever you want. Outside the house there is a huge garden full of tropical natural fruit trees including mango, papaya, bananas, coconut and more. In our place we also got a basketball court which is the best in the area, and there is a magnificent Pool table too. All our guests can enjoy our free Wi-Fi connection.It is possible to sleep in tents or rental tents for those who did not want to carry much from the house (:There is also an excellent restaurant that includes fresh smoothies and Israeli tasty food with many options that you also can choose what will come to your imagination.There are sitting areas and hammocks scattered all over the place comfortable sofas and most importantly a warm atmosphere of laughter and lots of fun.In Hostel 7 you can also get information on activities in the hottest extreme adventure and also to get a discount for surfing lessons. And of course you can also get laundry service whenever you like to.Hope to see you, Hostel 7 team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi Costa Rica/Santa Teresa