“Best sushi I ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Stockholm, Sweden
“Best sushi I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Best japanese food I ever had! Amazing handrolls, shrimp tempura, sashimi.
Take a car. It's too far/too dusty to walk from ST.

Visited April 2013

Wayland, Massachusetts, United States
“Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

So im not a big fish peson and so I had some prejudices against sushi already, so i decided to get the chicken, which was beyond perfect, but then I tried my brothers handroll and it was great, best fish i had ever had, melt in your mouth goodness, if your going to costa rica, go here

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

So fresh & amazing. Great, inventive rolls. Nice people. So divine. Nice setting and super chill. All the locals gave it the thumbs up and I know why. There was a funny thing about having a reservation- which we kind of laughed off- but it was really solid.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Beautiful sushi for beautiful people in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

At first, we were a little skeptical of great Japanese food in an open air restaurant in the jungle in Costa Rica. However, we were totally wrong. The fish was so fresh that it made fish with which I was familiar taste like something totally new. They would erase specials off of the chalkboard when they ran out of that type of fish; there was obviously no type of fish just sitting around from previous days. The only thing I disliked about the food was that the bottled water we ordered did not come in a labeled bottle that was opened at the table; it came in an unmarked reusable glass bottle but we paid $7 for it... in no other restaurant in town did this happen.

Beyond the food, which was just really really great, my friend and I kept commenting on what a cool/chic scene there was at Koji's. It was definitely the coolest most sophisticated dinner restaurant at which we ate while in the Santa Teresa/Playa Hermosa/Mal Pais area. The waitresses were gorgeous, the people eating there was gorgeous, and the food was gorgeous. All of this added up to a great evening!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We did not think that Costa Rica would have good sushi. We thought wrong this restaurant was delicious and one of the best places we ate for dinner! The sushi was great and so was the dessert. The service was good and all waiters and waitresses were pleasant. This was definitely the best sushi place in Costa Rica!

• Visited March 2013