“expensive but WORTH IT!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina
“expensive but WORTH IT!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a huge sushi lover and I had one of the best rolls I have ever tried here! Aside from the amazing food we enjoyed, the atmosphere here was adorable, lots of wood, candles, and use of the natural beauty of the location. Definitely make reservations and be patient, like with restaurants in any spanish speaking country! I believe the great roll I tried was called the "Koji," Highly reccomended!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious and Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Koji's on our last night. The sesame Tuna is to die for... such a romantic ambience as well!

Visited February 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“YUM YUM YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Sushi was amazing! loved the open/outdoor patio . Just make sure to make a reservation or you may have to wait.

Visited March 2013
rochester, ny
“Tough to review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Excited to try Koji. However rave reviews comparing quality of dishes to world class sushi restaurants are off the mark, or so we found. Having recently eaten at Soto in NYC, Koji can't compare. The food was fine for this little corner of the world but nothing more than that. For example, the red snapper in the carpaccio was thick/tough and overwhelmed by the marinade. Grilled octopus okay. Rolls were average. Service was diner style. Server called us "you guys.". Hardly Soto sensitive.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Renton, WA
“Best sushi we've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband will be the first to tell you that he doesn't like sushi, but everyone told us that if you're ever going to change your mind, this is the place that will make you do it. They were right. My husband (and I) loved every bite, and we would have eaten there again if it wasn't our last night in town!

Visited February 2013