“I would stay again at Altamar Beach Apartments” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Altamar Beach Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Teresa
Altamar Beach Apartments
You added Altamar Beach Apartments to your Saves list
near Playa Carmen, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica   |
Colorado
“I would stay again at Altamar Beach Apartments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed a month in an apartment on the second floor, and we loved it! The apartment is on the main road in Santa Teresa and is centrally located. The owner Raymundo and his staff were great to work with, they were always there to answer questions. The apartment was clean, and it had a/c, although we didn't have to have it on the whole time because the way the building was built. We surfed everyday right down the beach from our apartment. I know I will return to Santa Teresa and I hope I get to stay here again. Please see more about my time in Santa Teresa on my website www.poastravelers.com.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

We pulled into Mal Pais/Santa Teresa without a place to stay. After looking at a few places, we saw a sign at Santa Teresa Travel (directly across the street from Tropico Latino, right on the main road) that said, "apartments for rent". Little did we know the apartments for rent were the ones directly above the travel agency. New, modern, amazingly located. For $45/night (rate we were able to negotiate because we stayed a week), we had a spacious jr. 1 bedroom apartment. The most comfortable bed, AC, fans, balcony, WIFI, equipped kitchen, and comfortable sitting area. A 2 minute walk to the beach. Yoga at Casa Zen is a 5 minute walk and Christina is an awesome (one of the best) teacher. Gerry, the manager of the travel agency, also acts as your point person. He's happy, smiley, helpful and full of good advice. The only downside is you don't get regular cleaning service, so you have to track down Gery if you need more TP or clean towels. But not a big deal. We loved Mal Pais/Santa Teresa and will be back. And we will most definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Altamar Beach Apartments? Share your experiences!