Beautiful place. In the heart of Santa Teresa there's this piece of heaven. Five little houses right on the beach, each with their kitchenette with a nice atmosphere, great views, and conveniently close to the beach, plenty on details and the most important very clean.
The restaurant on the beach is highly recommended. Their chef knows how to please every customer, with wonderful creations and a good selection on cocktails and margaritas.
If you get lucky, you can join the pocket night after dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa