We have just returned from our fantastic trip through Costa Rica on which we spent the most fantastic three days in the wonderful Playa Cielo. I have never written any review before but this place is worth starting it although I would rather like to keep this gem as a secret place.
The way we were welcomed by Adele and Sol, the owners was so warm and extra special that we felt like coming home to our dearest friends. The rooms are stylishly and very classically furnished, all in soft white tones, spacious enough to easily stay with two adults and two kids, the bathroom has a an open shower, everything is perfectly clean and from our private terrace we had a wonderful ocean view. The staff is more than friendly, the happiness and fun at their work really grows on you. Then there is the Habanero - their chilled restaurant directly at the stunning beach, the drinks are tasty, the food is delicious and always fresh I cannot recommend just one dish, try them all!
To sum it all up in one sentence: if you are looking for a luxurious, very private, trendy, hip and at the same time very laid back small, distinctive beach hotel: stop looking around and book your stay at Playa Cielo you won't find any better place. Dear Adele, dear Sol: we will definitely come back, thanks for this unforgettable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa