My family just stayed at this breathtaking resort with it's own private beach. Our beach bungalow was spacious, clean with a indoor bathroom that had a shower inside that was open ceiling to the sky! It had a huge king size bed with two single beds for our teenage boys and a kitchenette equipped with coffee, fridge, sink,microwave and of course a fresh platter of fruit came every morning to our place . The staff were welcoming and friendly. The restaurant there Habeneros had the best lobster tacos and the fish was fresh and prices were so reasonable . There was a nice pool and playground as well. It was incredibly peaceful and we would sit after dinner in the patio area right at the beach and watch the sunset . My only regret was that we did not stay longer. Paradise is the easiest way to describe this serene and beautifully modern club Cielo. The owners were so incredibly down to earth and made our stay unforgettable . I would love to return there soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa