We had the pleasure of staying in the hotel for 4 nights. It is beautiful and has many creature comforts. The casita we stayed in had and ocean view (it was tucked away to for privacy which we desire) and you are just steps away from the ocean and the restaurant. Sitting on your front porch in the morning planning out what you are doing in the day you will witness many butterflies, hummingbirds, and wildlife. The bed is very comfortable (king) and the shower was my favorite part ( although it is hard to pick just one thing). I was able to walk to yoga, the surf break in Santa Teresa, food and an organic grocery market. Overall playa cielo was romantic and a nice finish to out trip. The owner Adele is a sweetheart & checked on us throughout our stay to make sure we have what we need to feel comfortable. Habaneros is the restaurant on site and it was nice sitting on the beach watching the sunset enjoying a mango jalapeño margarita. It was one of those vacations you just wish would never end. I can't wait to go back :) thank you Adele for everything !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa