Beautifully secluded on the beach, yet the most conveniently located in walking distance to local attractions, Playa Cielo is not only the nicest place to stay (as close to a Relais Chateaux as you can get in Santa Teresa), it has an amazing restaurant, (Habanero), overlooking the ocean. The food is incredible with to-die-for dishes you can't get at home! Absolute YUM!
Great, attentive staff make sure your experience is as enjoyable as it gets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa