I reviewed all of the accommodations (at length) in Santa Teresa, and Playa Cielo was definitely the best choice. What makes Playa Cielo special is a combination of several elements, any one of which would be a highlight at most properties. Quaint, nice villas, good vibes, gracious hospitality, love the location, fabulous laid-back restaurant on the beach.. just our style. Each villa is it's own private retreat. The grounds are covered with flora and fauna the likes of which you seldom see. They have a great beach front restaurant with an exquisite menu and top shelf bar (get the tuna appetizer!). The restaurant is perfect in either your bathing suit or getting dressed up. And the beach front has an amazing rock formation that transforms with the tides, hiding and revealing tidal pools. We will absolutely return to Playa Cielo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa