We stayed here for 5 days in April and we loved it! All of the staff were extremely helpful, friendly and generally very welcoming. Adele and Sol are lovely people who always have time to stop and chat. We stayed with 2 young kids (3 and 1) and this place was just perfect - the rooms were spacious and had a little kitchenette with fridge and hob, there was a table and chairs outside as well as a lovely sofa to sit and watch the waves, the little playground kept the kids entertained and they loved the pool. The hotel has direct access to a beautiful beach where they could play in the rock pools at low tide. Habanero, the hotel restaurant, is a great asset - food is good, drinks are great and its a lovely place to just chill at the end of the day while the kids watch the crabs on the beach! I also had a massage in the spa which was just amazing! We cant wait to visit here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa