When traveling in Costa Rica earlier this year we happened upon Playa Cielo's great restaurant Habanero's. So when we had a chance In April to get back to Costa Rica we decided to stay at Playa Cielo and enjoyed every blissful moment of our stay. The location couldn't be beat, right on the beach, beautifully appointed, super clean and spacious bungalows which included a fabulous shower/bathroom, and kitchenette. There was an outdoor shower at our bungalow which was great after coming from the beach or pool, just a few steps away. We also enjoyed very much our lovely veranda that we took full advantage of to sit and relax and enjoy the luscious gardens and amazing view. In comparison to other facilities in this area Playa Cielo is a huge cut above - first-rate by any standard and a great value! The outstanding level of service and hospitality, its idyllic setting, close to Mal Pais' other attractions and shops, and best of all we could walk directly from the beach and securely leave our surf boards on our verandas - it truly felt like a home away from home. One couldn't ask for more! We plan on going back this summer and can't wait. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa