This was my second trip to the Santa Teresa area and my first stay at the Playa Cielo. I only wish I had found this place earlier. I traveled with my wife and two daughters (13 and 9) and everyone had a great time. Sol and Adele were wonderful hosts and made sure we had everything we needed. The grounds are beautifully maintained and our villa was always kept clean. The little things they did were nice, like always having clean towels for the shower and beach, a beautiful, fresh fruit plate every morning, and help with whatever we needed. The Habanero restaurant was not only very convenient, but also very tasty. The location of the hotel is perfect. We like to surf and one of the best breaks is a 50 yard walk south on the beach, so it's very easy to get in as many sessions as you can take. The kids had a ball at low tide exploring the many tide pools. All of the restaurants and other beaches are easy to get to, however, I recommend renting an SUV to get around, as you will have a lot more fun this way. I really can't say enough about what a great time we had. I can only look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa