I can't begin to describe the beauty and tranquility and service at Playa Cielo. We returned to Costa Rica for our 3rd time, our 2nd stay at Playa Cielo and it exceeded all expectations, even on the perfect last visit. This jungle paradise nestled into the trees yet with the beach at your doorstep is a place not to be missed should you explore Santa Teresa. It is not only homely, classy and chic, it is rustic, real and full of smiles and joy. I can not find a button to recommend PC highly enough. I visited many other hotels in the area, and none come close to the welcoming and comfort I felt with Adele and Shlomi and their gorgeous helpful staff at Playa Cielo! Love you guys and miss you and am returning in June! Besos Babies! xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa