There is no other place like Playa Cielo in Santa Teresa!!!
Wow IS all you can think while you're walking up to your villa surrounded by all the lush gardens. The grounds are so beautiful and are kept immaculately well. The atmosphere as you go down the walk way passing all the wonderful plants and features is breath taking. The view from our room included our "yard", the pool, Habaneros restaurant, the beach and of course, the ocean!!! It is picturesque! The room included everything we needed-we used the kitchenette a few times (although you couldn't hardly get me away from the restaurant) and there was more than enough space for all our belongings.
Playa Cielo is by far the most welcoming and comfortable setting we have ever stayed in. The fresh watermelon and pineapple in the morning after enjoying the "outdoor" shower was a perfect way to start the day. Being able to walk down to the beach and stop by Habaneros to have a delicious margarita, nachos and ceviche was a bit spoiling. Gary was the chef during our stay and he is absolutely stunning with his menu and presentation. The Aztec (tomato) soup is to DIE FOR (even enjoyed on a hot afternoon!!) and I can't forget about the fresh lobster and grilled octopus-it ALL was just amazing. They have a million different sauces to enjoy with every bite-and everything is made from scratch! Yum, Yum, Yum!
I always felt so safe and secure when on the premises-there was even a guard who walked the grounds all night-greeting us with a flash light at the gate when we returned from a late night out dancing. Carlos was always just a phone call away when we had a question or needed something. The staff at the restaurant are so friendly, helpful and professional. A million thanks to Sol and Adelle!!!! They have created a fantastic retreat and house a wonderful staff. They treated us as family and were always in the best of spirits! Their hospitality will never be forgotten! Thank you for the memory of a lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa