My husband and I stayed at Playa Cielo for our honeymoon in mid Novemeber. This was our first trip to Santa Teresa and definitely not our last. What a spectacular place to stay!
The grounds are beautiful with 4 casitas, a pool, and a restaurant right on the beach. The owners, Adelle and Sol make sure all your needs are met. Carlos set up our fishing trip our horse back riding and our ATV rental. He handled everything, all we had to do was show up. Habanero's, the Mexican restaurant on site is outstanding. Don't expect greasy tacos; think fresh fish served with the most delicious fresh sauces and large portions. Gary the chef was nice enough to cook up the fish that we caught on our trip. He made us an awesome ceviche. Needless to say, we had a wonderful time with no complaints. One of the most beautiful beaches and great relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend Playa Cielo to anybody. I cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa