My wife & I just enjoyed celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary staying with the wonderful people @ Playa Cielo, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice & experience! (stayed Nov 11th -18th, 2012) I found Playa Cielo while reviewing Costa Rica Hotels on TripAdvisor, and the great reviews and comment "Get her before it gets changed into a typical resort town" really caught me - and boy was it a good decision. The area is not over run, but very beautiful & quiet, with plenty to do when you want (Fish, ATV, Surf, Snorkel, Zip Line...). With that said, I have to say when we wanted to relax; it was a first class place to relax in the beautiful rooms, around the pool, or at the beach! Their people are wonderful and will help in any way. The restaurant and staff are great with excellent food/drinks, and Gary their chef out did himself when he prepared our fish we caught! (Dorado, Red Snapper, & Mackeral) He served it with some very nice sauces & even made us some wonderful cerveche! - We couldn't recommend a better place to enjoy Costa Rica, the people, and get away!!! - "Get here before everyone else discovers this slice of heaven"!!!
Thank You Again - Adele, Sol, & Staff you are the best!
Jim & Judy
Woodland Park, CO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa