My husband and I spent the first 6 nights of our honeymoon at Playa Cielo and couldn't have picked a better spot to start our trip. We traveled at the end of August 2012 and had such amazing weather and gorgeous sunsets. The grounds are immaculate and we loved our ocean front villa. The porch area in front had the best ocean view and was our favorite spot for relaxing all times of the day! It was such a peaceful stay. Adele, Sol, Carlos and Jose made our trip unforgettable and made us feel apart of their home. Playa Cielo is centrally located which makes it very easy to access surf and restaurants. We walked a ton on our trip and didn't find the need for a rental car. You can set up ATV rental and activities right on the property. We highly recommend Pabros tours! He is AMAZING and such a treat. We had the best time on all his tours! He takes tons of photos along the way and is very informative. Thanks Playa Cielo for a honeymoon we'll never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa