My Wife and I stayed here for 17 magical nights, and had the best holiday ever.
Our bungalow was lovely, with tastefully decorated interior, four poster bed, ( really comfortable) and the bathroom had a great view of the blue sky, or the stars through the really clever glass fronted inside/outside shower area.
Outside there was a really comfortable lounging area on the terrace; the view of the ocean and the tropical trees and plants was stunning.
It was great when the sun went down to light a few candles, listen to the ocean, and have a few drinks whilst deciding what to have for dinner at Habaneros, (see seperate review) the delicious Mexican restaurant just along the garden path.
For a few nights we had myriads of fireflies outside our bugalow lighting up the garden like a mini galaxy - wow!
Theres a great pool area a few steps from the beach, and a breathtaking vista of the Pacific Ocean and the amazing surf, that comes free with every stay here!
Adele, Sol, and all the staff made us feel like being one of the family, and every care was taken to ensure we were comfortable and happy during our stay, we are coming back next Summer so that says it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa