Playa Cielo is perfect in every way. This boutique paradise is simply magical, the atmosphere, the beach location, the services, the people are all faultless. The staff are all kind and sweet and the owners Adele, Shlomie and girls Gabby and Sivan became such close friends that I teared up when I left.
I could go into fine detail about the amazing massages, all the excursions that they arranged for us, the stunning villas, and the exquisite food in Habanero's beach restaurant, but I can't possibly do it justice. I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many places, but playa cielo is my favourite by far. It casts a spell over you the minute you arrive... Pura Vida....
If you are even thinking about visiting CR, stay here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa