I recently went to Playa Cielo with my husband for a vacation before our baby arrives. It was a perfect place to stay. Everything about the resort was beautiful and essentially perfect. The hosts are amazing, the food is delicious, it's set in an incredible spot with the most gorgeous views. The ocean is steps away, the pool is delightful, the accommodations are perfect, its quiet and relaxing, it's walking distance to stores and restaurants if you need to get away. There are plenty of activities near by but mostly it's just delightful to sit in the sun and read a book and eat fresh fruit that they serve you each morning. I'd recommend this place to absolutely anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa