We stayed at Playa Cielo on our honeymoon to Santa Teresa. We fell in love as soon as we started our tour. Our casita was clean, open and light with a short distance to the ocean. We would wake up to the sound of waves every morning and also with a plate of fresh fruit waiting for us. The staff is more than helpful and friendly and always willing to strike up a conversation. The restaurant on site was amazing as well. We had fresh caught lobster and red snapper. A lot of food came out with the meal but we managed to finish. There's something about sitting outside at night, eating great food, and listening to the ocean that makes the soul happy. We loved our stay here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice, romantic, relaxing stay at the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury beachfront villas each with amazing ocean views. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants.Relax by our beachfront pool or lounge in any of the available hammocks by the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa