I spent 3 days at Playa Cielo. From the minute we literally stumbled upon this little gem, we were hooked. The Margaritas the best I have ever had, the Mexican food, a nice change from the usual local food (which I also LOVE!) and the delicious array of fine tequilas that Shlomi keeps in his family run bar, are all excellent. Adele and Shlomi showed us such a warm welcome, that I did not want to leave. Their resort is a must see, even if just for sunset drinks at their beach bar/restaurant. This is one of my most favourite places I visited during my 2 weeks in Costa Rica. I am going back to stay in June!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa