Visited this beautiful, family owned, Balinese styled resort for a yoga retreat for 8 days. I never wanted to leave. Staff was excellent and did everything (and more) to make my stay pleasant and comfortable.
My gorgeous villa sat next to the pool, faced the ocean and was very close to the exquisite open air yoga shala where we were offered two yoga classes a day during the retreat (Usually there is just one yoga class a day taught by their professional Anusara Inspired teacher Nancy, who also offers private sessions.)
The restaurant, where I ate every meal, was stunning and the food always fresh and delicious. Their Chef, Davin, does a marvelous job. The waitstaff was accommodating, attentive and friendly. You'll meet the owners and know the staff by name. The front desk staff is also wonderful and efficient, facilitating the rental of surfboards, boogie boards, ATV's, etc., and arranging tours of the nearby area. I went on a fabulous horseback tour of a 10,000 acre ranch. :)
The only negatives were that the WiFi was spotty at times, and some of the landscaping was not mature yet, which should be expected since they just opened. All in all a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to go back! Oh, and I almost forgot...be sure to get a massage from Stephano. Awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa