Get ready! I cannot say enough about this place!!
Susan Money has created not simply a Yoga Retreat and Surfing Resort at Pranamar but a unique and fabulous total vacation experience!
Accommodation – beautifully decorated & designed – the website pics are good but the reality is even better! A great deal of care and attention has been paid to every detail from the goddess who watched us shower in the outdoor shower to the absolutely beautiful hardwood tables and unique “designer” décor items. Villa 1 had everything you could possibly need and more.
Yoga – Nancy is a skilled and attentive yoga teacher. She watches over her students carefully to keep them safe through all asanas. Even “over 60” year olds like us, fairly new to yoga, felt supported and comfortable for 5 straight days of classes, even alongside very fit “young un’s” and surfer dudes! Says a lot when “locals” are in every class. And oh what a Yoga Shala!!
Food – Buddha Eyes restaurant – what a chef!! We couldn’t believe that we would never tire of the menu and exciting, unique daily specials for a whole week! Still missing the coconut coated French toast as one of many a la carte complimentary breakfast items. We found the prices very reasonable for the caliber of food served. Service was just precious – Carley even ensured my husband had the “chocolate chip cookie” dessert he loved by saving an order for him!; Johan & Carlos behind the bar were delightful and sincerely interested in caring for their clients. I should have noted all the names as all servers were fantastic.
Massage – folk here say all the masseuses’ are great but omg!! As a person used to massages, Sophia’s massages for both of us were the best ever. She even seemed to understand exactly what needed working on from all our yoga.
Sincerest thanks and compliments to owner Susan. Her skill, care and concern for her visitors shine through in everything that is Pranamar. You are gently invited to be “part of her Pranamar family” or simply enjoy all in privacy. She is a master at reading just what her clients need, taking every little comment or perceived situation in hand deftly and quickly to guarantee that anyone who crosses her path is as happy and content as possible in this absolutely exquisite Costa Rican resort. It’s that energy that floats through the whole resort and which is reflected in all her staff that will ensure Pranamar’s success in many years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa