I don't know where to start. What an adventure! Went to Pranamar with Boulderjen (her second time, my first). Loved the drive from San Jose and the ferry ride (sea turtles swimming alongside the boat). I especially liked the bumpy dirt road to Santa Teresa. The resort was everything could have hoped for. The owners (Greg and Susan), were so gracious and friendly. I especially liked the "botany tour" that Greg led me on around the grounds and in particular "show and tell" where he came into the restaurant with some exotic fruit and had us try to guess the name. Our accommodations were fabulous! The hammock on the upstairs deck, the outdoor shower, beachcombing and learning to surf through Del Mar. (great instructors). The staff was lovely, so helpful and friendly, always ready with a suggestion about something to do, or how they could help. Thanks to Dio for his accompanying us to Montezuma falls and Dago for inviting me on a horse trip to a ranch with them. Sitting and watching the sunset as the late surfers came down from Playa Hermosa. The howler monkeys. I am already thinking of a trip back for my birthday in November. Altogether an unforgetable experience. Can't wait to go back and try some of the yoga classes. Paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa