We recently returned from week-long yoga and surfing vacation at Pranamar Resort. After a short flight from San Jose, Costa Rica to the Tambor airport and a 45 minute ride through the Nicoya Peninsula countryside, we arrived at the resort. We were greeted at the front desk by a friendly staff and a tropical drink. We stayed in one of the spacious ocean front villas, just a few steps from the tiki bar and beautiful beach.
For the next six days, we enjoyed daily surfing lessons from Juan, peaceful yoga classes from Nancy, and afternoons floating in the warm waters of the tropical swimming pool. Pranamar is a small, intimate, remote resort where you can relax, enjoy the beautiful sunsets with a Margarita, and dine on a variety of delicious, organic food at the Budda Eyes Restuarant. The Pranamar staff were so welcoming, helpful, and always gracious. Gary, Dago, Anna, Karla. Talo, Diogenes, and all the resort staff were so accommodating and greeted with a warm smile and friendly "Hola" every morning.
We would recommend Pranamar to anyone wanting a sunny, warm, relaxing, retreat who enjoys the benefits of yoga and, of course, the fun of surfing.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.