This place is amazing, Santa Teresa is amazing.
The staff is AMAZING! This is what sets this place apart. They arranged everything perfectly and many times on short notice (I'm not the greatest planner). I asked the people at the front desk to rent an ATV at 10pm and hire a tour guide to show us around at 10am the next morning. They did and were pleased to do so. I did the same thing with the surf lessons and they were happy to accommodate. All the people they set us up with the ATV tour guide Miguel, Ishmael the surf instructor and Jose the private taxi driver were so nice very helpful.
We stayed in the ocean front villa and it was expensive, but worth every penny. I said this to my friend who stayed with me that you can tell that whoever planned this place thought of every detail. This is funny but beautiful lighting and they change they decor every few days (change out lamps, chairs, rugs).
The food is great, but I do recommend going into town there are some really tasty options in town as well.
I couldn't help but laugh when I read some of the negatives things people listed in their reviews. Bugs, um.... do you realize where you are? You are in a tropical place steps from nature and it's the most biodiverse place on the planet! The only way you could avoid bugs was if you doused the place in DEET. Really people? I should complain that ocean was sooo close to my villa that it kept me up at night. :) Some people talked about WiFi issues. I could use the wifi near the pool, restaurant and parts of the villa, but c'mon people lets get real about this complaint. This is not a big city (no paved roads, animals in the street), and if you want wifi and 4G, stay home or go to cancun and go to some soulless highrise resort. It's called a getaway for a reason!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa