I stayed at Pranamar in a poolside villa, the first four days on my own and then sharing with a friend (that I made at yoga in Pranamar) for another week. I have just one word to describe this amazing place...WOW.
The venue is even BETTER than the beautiful images you see on the website. The staff are incredible, friendly, and provide outstanding service to all their guests. The yoga is of a very high standard, the teachers are some of the best I've had and you can choose from a diverse mix of classes on offer each day. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to discover this place - I'll remember it as one of my best holiday experiences ever.
Pranamar is perfectly sized so that you get to know other guests as well, yet there is room to relax and have space if you choose. I was looked after so well by Karla, Alvaro, Joan and Ana in the restaurant, Tarlo at the Tiki Bar, Diogenes and Dago at reception, Gaston the great masseuse and the incredible surf teachers Ismael and Gonzalo from Del Mar Surf Camp - these guys will get you up and surfing in no time!
Pranamar...what a place! Lucky me.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.