Every hotel should learn from this staff. What a warm crew of caring people can bring to a beautiful setting. The design is gorgeous, but without this staff I don't think it would of been as special as it was. My friend and I stayed in the Kula House which had the most gorgeous decks giving us each a separate, yet shared house experience. We were there for 3 nights and then added one more because we were enjoying the environment, the house, and the whole vibe of the place. Unfortunately we could not swim in the beach right on the property (rocks) so that was our one disappointment. I still feel this place is one of a kind for all these reasons but most of all how everyone, including the owner had such an enjoyable passion to be there. If I had a month, this is where I'd want to be. The food was outstanding as I often said "wow" with each new dish I tried. Special people, special place and the huge bonus of fantastic yoga. I am an LA yoga snob so I can say that. The strip of Santa Teresa was a multi satisfying experience as this town had fun places nearby when we wanted that. What a special oasis Pranamar is; I will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa