Wow where do I begin, I could go on and on about how amazing this place is. I was a little apprehensive about going to a yoga retreat for our honeymoon seeing as though neither my husband or I do yoga, but I fell in love with the pictures online! When we got there we immediately fell in love with the place. The food was beyond amazing and a reasonable price. My husband is a very much a meat and potatoes guy and he loved the food so much he ventured out of his usual comfort zone which I could never get him to do at home. The staff was the best! From Dego in reception to Ann and Johan(the best bartender ever) in the restaurant. The chefs where great they came and chatted at dinner and where just great guys! Besides making a new dinner menue every night based on the freshest ingredients that day. Susan the own even came over in the morning to chat. The pictures don't do it justice! I wish we would have spent our entire trip here and not made our way over to la fortuna, it was a complete let down after leaving Pranamar. They truely are a pranamar family and make the guests feel the same way.
Maryrose and Derek
P.s. stay in villa 3, and check out the Bakery down town if you want to venture out for lunch. Must rent atvs and drive to montezuma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa