I have been to Pranamar twice now. We couldn't leave after our first trip until promising ourselves we would be back within the year. I am a yoga teacher and yogi of over ten years, and I find the yoga classes enlightening, challenging and inspirational. The yoga classes are also welcoming to beginners of yoga just the same. The yoga shala overlooks the ocean through tropical plants and palm trees.
The restaurant is amazing. I am gluten-free and dairy-free, and I can find plenty to eat. They also are vegan friendly as well. Their fresh salads and local fruit smoothies are my favorite. The dinners are very nice and creative cuisine of local seafood, meat and veggies.
The villas are extremely nice. The outside garden showers are private and gorgeous. The villas have A/C, and several have kitchens. The Hermosa beach is a perfect beach for surfing.
Yoga and surfing everyday with amazing, local food? Nothing not to love about Pranamar.
I love this place so much that my fiancé' and I are bringing almost 50 people here later this spring for our wedding.
We can't wait to share this little slice of paradise with our families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa